Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How To Internal Scripts  (Read 3912 times)

CreepiX

How To Internal Scripts
« on: 30 Jun 2016, 03:27 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
I see a "Int. sc. is off/on" button in the script editor. How does it work? How to int. sc. in Ved?

QwertymanO07✏️

• Captain
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
Re: How To Internal Scripts
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2016, 03:34 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
Here is an Internal Scripting resource. 

Basically, to get it to work, you need to make a script that takes you to the internal script, like:
Code: [Select]
iftrinkets(0,internalscript)Then place that script in the world.  Doing the internal script directly will not work.  Note that "internalscript" can be anything, but you need a zero there so that the iftrinkets command always returns true.

Lollers will devour you

• Banned
  • tOLP2 Tester
  • Captain
  • [Abandoned account]
    • View Profile
    • WEASWASAWASEWASWAEWEASAWWEWASWEASDW3ASWASQASASASWASEWASDWSWASDFYRTBR5T5 BW4YHSB6W4BWSHGGJGHNBNBNVJYGHBJBGYUBY UFBHJFNBJKLFGHJDF,HBKHGFJKHJFK,SHGJKDF,GHG,SHGS,H,SHS,HH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GGGG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2016, 07:51 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
Here is an Internal Scripting resource. 

Basically, to get it to work, you need to make a script that takes you to the internal script, like:
Code: [Select]
iftrinkets(0,internalscript)Then place that script in the world.  Doing the internal script directly will not work.  Note that "internalscript" can be anything, but you need a zero there so that the iftrinkets command always returns true.
I don't get it, what do i put in internalscript? When i tested the iftrinkets meathod in normal vvvvvv it didn't work.

QwertymanO07✏️

• Captain
  • Rad scientist extraordinaire.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jun 2016, 08:30 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
internalscript is the internal script,  the one you're putting internal scripting commands in.

Shiny K

• tOLP Contributor
  • Hyper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jun 2016, 08:57 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
both of you have no idea what he asked. The "Internal Sc. Off/On" button turns on a special mode in ved. If turned on, ved will automatically insert say(-1), text(1,0,0,4), and say(x commands) so you don't have to.

Dav999

• Administrator
  • Hyper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 Jun 2016, 09:14 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
both of you have no idea what he asked. The "Internal Sc. Off/On" button turns on a special mode in ved. If turned on, ved will automatically insert say(-1), text(1,0,0,4), and say(x commands) so you don't have to.
But you still need to make a load script yourself, and you have to know that.

I'm gonna add some help text about this in b8, and a warning message in case you don't have a load script.

Shiny K

• tOLP Contributor
  • Hyper Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2016, 09:32 (7 years and 8 months ago) »
yes of course you do
if they're gonna be using an internal scripting option, they probably know how to load it and what it is.